The Susquehanna Township School District Food Services' Web Page.

The Susquehanna Township School District serves healthy meals every school day. Because STSD participates in the National School Breakfast and Lunch Programs, all meals served must meet nutritional standards established by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. However, if your child(ren) has/have been determined by a physician to be disabled and the disability would prevent the child(ren) from eating the regular school meal, the Food Services will make any substitution prescribed by the physician. If a substitution is required, there will be no extra charge for the meal. Please note that a substitution is not required for a food allergy unless it meets the definition of a disability. If you believe your child(ren) require(s) a substitution because of a disability, please contact the Food Services at 717-657-5100 ext. 30132 for further information.

The Susquehanna Township School District Food Service Department is reviewed every 3 years by Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE). For results of our review please go to PDE’s website.



Sara Lindermuth

Thomas Holtzman

Susquehanna Township High

Susquehanna Township Middle

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866)632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)      Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

           Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

          1400 Independence Avenue, SW

          Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)     Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)     E-mail: program.intake@usda.gov.


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

  |  Register